Lodge Dutch Oven 5 Qt
Lodge Cast Iron has been making heirloom-quality cookware and accessories since 1896. They currently operate two foundries in South Pittsburg, Tennessee. Backed by over 120 years of experience, each piece of Lodge cookware is crafted for durability and versatility. In 2002, Lodge debuted seasoned cast iron cookware — an industry first, creating a ready-to-use, easy-release surface. The American-made cast iron cookware is the perfect kitchen tool for beginners, home cooks, and chefs. Lodge cast iron cookware can handle any modern kitchen cooktop and the heat of an open campfire.
The breadwinner of the cookware shelf, this dutch oven does it all and delivers mouth-watering flavor every time.
- Seasoned with 100% natural vegetable oil
- Unparalleled heat retention and even heating
- Use in the oven, on the stove, on the grill, or over a campfire
- Use to sear, sauté, bake, broil, braise, fry, or grill
- Great for induction cooktops