Lodge Skillet 9"
$38.99– Sold Out
Lodge Cast Iron has been making heirloom-quality cookware and accessories since 1896. They currently operate two foundries in South Pittsburg, Tennessee. Backed by over 120 years of experience, each piece of Lodge cookware is crafted for durability and versatility. In 2002, Lodge debuted seasoned cast iron cookware — an industry first, creating a ready-to-use, easy-release surface. The American-made cast iron cookware is the perfect kitchen tool for beginners, home cooks, and chefs. Lodge cast iron cookware can handle any modern kitchen cooktop and the heat of an open campfire.
This 9 Inch Skillet excels at sautéing and it's the perfect size for baking pies. It provides excellent heat distribution and retention for consistent, even cooking.
- Seasoned and ready to use.
- Unparalleled heat retention and even heating
- Use in the oven, on the stove, on the grill, or over a campfire
- Use to sear, sauté, bake, broil, braise, fry, or grill
- Great for induction cooktops