Lodge Skillet Blacklock 10 ¼"
Lodge Cast Iron has been making heirloom-quality cookware and accessories since 1896. They currently operate two foundries in South Pittsburg, Tennessee. The American-made cast iron cookware is the perfect kitchen tool for beginners, home cooks, and chefs. Lodge cast iron cookware can handle any modern kitchen cooktop and the heat of an open campfire.
The year 1910 saw both devastation and hope, as the Blacklock Foundry burned to the ground, only to be reborn as Lodge Cast Iron. Much like Joseph Lodge's resiliency and determination to revive the company, this durable, triple seasoned cast iron skillet is made to handle heat, large dishes, and challenging recipes.
- Triple seasoned for a natural nonstick finish
- Cast in a thin, lightweight design. Great for those wanting cast iron, but without the weight
- Extended, raised handle stays cooler longer
- Generous pour spouts for pan sauces and gravies
- Sloped, spatula-friendly sidewalls
- Elevated assist handle for added comfort and great control